Monday, October 20, 2008

Lunch

I feel that Liz has been doing a fantastic job with lunches at the bar. The word is starting to spread and it is apparent that more and more lunches are being served. This is the third week of lunch specials and I look forward to it continuing. Great job Liz!

If you have been down to the club for lunch lately leave a comment. How was the food? Will you come back for lunch? What has been your favorite special? Did you notice more lunches being served than usual? etc.

Joe

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a burger and fries on Saturday and it is honestly one of the best burgers in town. It's not tiny either. I couldn't even finish it.

Anonymous said...

Bret and I went today for tacos, and they were excellent! We'll definitely be stopping in more often for lunch.

Anonymous said...

the lunches are excellant. tried everything and highly recommend the philly steak sandwich. you dont' have to wait for saturday to get a burger. bob & pat